Here are Important Things to Know About the Feline Festive Holiday Auction…
We are not able to ship items. All items must be picked up at 1551 45th Avenue in Kenosha according to the following schedule:
- Thursday, December 8, 10:00 AM – Noon
- Friday, December 9, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, December 10, 10:00 AM – Noon
- Sunday, December 11, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Only bidders 21 years of age and older can bid on items that include alcohol.
Be sure to read the description under each auction item.
Items that have not received any bids may be removed from the auction any time after November 30th.
This year, we have a “Buy Now” feature. If you have found an item you just can’t live without, you can choose to purchase at the “Buy Now” price.
If you have any questions, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Adoption Center at 262.605.0533.
Some of the Items Available Include
- Handmade Quilt
- Ice Cream Sundae Cruise in Lake Geneva
- Stained Glass Hanging
- Gift Cards to Restaurants, Stores, Pinot’s Palette, Admirals Games, and More!
- Items for Pets
- Custom Pet Portraits
- Camping Gear
- A Great Selection of Gift Baskets
- AND MUCH MORE!!