You can help support our precious cats using a variety of other methods.
Shop on AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate to Kindred Kitties! Shop for jewelry, books, electronics or anything else you desire – and help save kitties’ lives at the same time. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Kindred Kitties once you’ve selected us. Simply shop on smile.amazon.com. It’s easy! Click to learn about AmazonSmile.
1. Visit smile.amazon.com. It’s just like shopping on amazon.com.
2. Sign in. Simply use your existing Amazon credentials. If you don’t have an account, you can create a new one.
3. Once you’re signed in, search for “Kindred Kitties” in the box provided. A list of several possible matches may appear – just choose Kindred Kitties.
4. Start shopping! After you’ve chosen Kindred Kitties, your shopping experience will be the same as it is on the Amazon website. And there’s no extra cost for you at checkout! Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Kindred Kitties.
5. Spread the word! Once you’ve checked out, Amazon makes it easy to spread the news with your friends and family by giving you an option to share on Facebook and Twitter.
SIGN UP AND START SHOPPING!!
**Also remember that Kindred Kitties has a wish list on AmazonSmile.**
Shop on Chewy.com and Give back to Kindred Kitties
As a vigeoXchange member you’ll earn money back while supporting Kindred Kitties with purchases made at participating businesses. Vigeo is a free program. Go to kenoshanews.com/vigeo and follow the instructions to register. Remember to select Kindred Kitties as the nonprofit organization you are supporting. (The list of participating nonprofits is NOT alphabetical). After you’ve signed up, take advantage of the programs participating restaurants, other businesses and service providers offer regularly. The list of these businesses can be found on the Vigeo registration page. Vigeo also offers three different specials in the Kenosha News every day. Vigeo is simple to use. When you are ready to pay just give the cashier the phone number you registered with, or show the Vigeo ID code on your cellphone.