Lots of litters of kittens, that is.
Join Kindred Kitties in welcoming our tiniest arrivals and Help us Fill our Play Pen with kitten supplies at the Kindred Kitties Drive-Thru Kitten Shower!
We will have “To Go” Refreshments and Giveaways!
Sunday, May 23, 2021
1551 45th Avenue, Kenosha
- PetAg KMR (Kitten Milk Replacer)
- PetAg Nursing Kits
- Mini Miracle Nipples
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Food
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Wet Food (cans)
- Purina Kitten Chow
- Fancy Feast Kitten Food (cans)
- Non-Skid Food Dishes (8-10 oz)
- Baby Blankets
- Kitten Toys
- Non-Clumping, unscented cat litter
- Kitchen Scales for weighing kittens
- Snuggle Safe Microwave Warming Disks
- Unscented Baby Wipes
- Digital Thermometers (10 second read)
- Gerber Baby Food (Turkey or Chicken)
- Karo Syrup (small bottles)
- Wash Cloths/ Tea Towels
In the rescue community, “Kitten Season” is the period between April and October where rescues and shelters are inundated with kittens in need of placement–whether they are stray, abandoned, or born inside a home to a kitty that was not spayed. Kittens need a lot of care and attention and Kindred Kitties places the kittens in our care into our dedicated foster homes who can provide them with TLC until they are ready for adoption into forever homes.
There are many ways that you can help our community cats:
- Spay and neuter your pets – Cats are able to reproduce as soon as 4 months old and are capable of producing several litters each year.
- Become Involved with TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return) – TNR allows Feral cats to be spayed/neutered, vaccinated and then released back to the area where they were captured. TNR is an great way to reduce feral and stray cat populations without having the euthanize unsocialized cats that would otherwise be unadoptable.
- Foster kittens – Become a kitten foster caregiver today!